We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Client Partner to join our team. To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Title: Client Partner
MMC works hard to provide value-adding service to our clients, working with them to deliver their communications using clever content and communications which both promote and protect our clients’ brands.
As Client Partner, you will be responsible for supporting a varied existing client base, ensuring that the organisation works to fully understand and satisfy our clients communication, social media and marketing needs both creatively and efficiently. Ensuring their key messages and value proposition are communicated via the most appropriate channels to the end user. Through the provision of excellent customer service, you will extend existing client relationships and look to create new ones with a focus on the Finance and Technology sectors. Serving as the primary point of contact for the agency’s clients, you will be responsible for listening and pro-actively responding to client’s needs, wants and priorities. Working closely with our team of in house and freelance copywriters and designers, you will ensure clients receive what has been agreed as part of their agency contractual agreement in a timely, friendly and professional manner.
- Developing integrated marketing strategies for MMC clients, ensuring that they are focussed appropriately to support the achievement of set objectives. Ensuring they are creative and dynamic whilst meeting the needs of the customer.
- Being able to spot, develop and create new commercial opportunities to help MMC grow
- Being able to spot, develop and create new commercial opportunities to help our clients to grow
- Manage and help set annual marketing budgets for clients
- Help develop social media content and strategies for MMC
- Help develop social media content and strategies for the agency’s clients
- Managing client projects, ensuring progress is tracked and measured and deliverables are met.
- Coordination and implementation of marketing activity and campaigns for the agency’s clients
- Working with clients to produce copywriting and design briefs for our team of freelancer`s
- Build strong working relationships with the agency’s clients, attending client meetings when required and contributing to internal brainstorms sessions
- Support the MD with strategy to help support the growth of MMC
- Provide cover where necessary to colleagues within MMC including, but not limited to the production of copy, organisation of media interviews and press release distribution and production of monthly campaign reports for the end client.
Skills & Experience
- CIM Diploma or level 4 upwards working towards
- 4 – 5 years’ experience within a senior marketing role either ‘in house’ or agency
- A strong understanding of social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram
- A commercial focus on growing a profitable business
- Strong organisational and time-management skills
- Exceptional communication skills – both verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be a team-player
- Excellent interpersonal skills
MMC – Clever content and communications – We’re an independent content and communications agency with special expertise in finance and technology. We’re here to help businesses be heard in a noisy world.