We’re Hiring: Account Manager
We’re looking for an Agency Account Manager to keep our customers – and the agency — happy.
Whether it be above the line or below the line, digital or in print, we provide a full range of marketing services to help our clients promote their brands, get their messages heard, and ensure their products and services are promoted, and that their reputation is protected.
The right candidate will be commercially focused and will be responsible for managing a number of key client accounts on and off the island, carefully balancing their needs, wants and priorities, and the agency’s bottom line.
Skills and experience:
- CIM Diploma (or working towards its completion)
- 4 – 5 years’ experience within a marketing advertising role either ‘in house’ or agency
- Experience within a BD role would be advantageous
- Exceptional communication skills – both verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail
- A strong team-player but able to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational and time-management skills
If you’d like to apply for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: Friday 22 March 2019.